Wednesday, May 25, 2011

recent happenings...according to the camera phone.

[one] - Oh, you know. Just snow in May. On the way to the U for summer semester.

[two] - Bee's game. Sometimes D forgets he's in the picture when he's trying to take it.
[three] -  Sometimes I make pretty sparkles on the wall when I wear my sequin shirt.

[four] - A great picture from my student's textbook.

[five] - An actual assignment in one of my college classes.

[six] - Just an average day and an average paper tower at the tutoring center.

1 comment:

  1. love the pics! and i especially like the oreo moon assignment.... i think that sounds like way more fun than any of my nursing assignments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...