Sunday, May 8, 2011

to all the mothers...

Happy Mothers Day!

Today (and every day), I am so grateful for the mothers in my life. I was born to the best mother in the whole world. I know I've already posted about how awesome she is, but I will never be able to express my gratitude to her for everything she does for me. I would not be who I am without my mom. She is such a great example to me of hard work, love, and selflessness. She is also my very best friend. We talk all the time, and she is so much fun to hang out with. I love my mom with all my heart.

Not only do I have the best mother in the world, but I also have the absolute best mother-in-law. Anyone who knows Marilee Sorensen knows how seriously true that is. She exemplifies every quality that I could ever hope to develop. She is she is unfailingly kind, and profoundly spiritual. Her bravery and selflessness never fail to amaze me. She is also the most loving and thoughtful person I have ever met, and she is constantly serving everyone she knows. I can honestly say I never heard her say an unkind word about anyone. In addition to all of this, she is also a fantastic mother. I know this because she raised Daniel, and I see all of these qualities in him. I can't thank her enough for raising such a wonderful son. I love her so much.

I couldn't ask for better mothers in my life. 
I'm grateful for them, and for all of the other mothers in the world! 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...