Friday, May 27, 2011

zoology 101 with M & D

D and I just had an extremely hilarious debate over whether an aardvark and an anteater were the same animal. Honestly, don't ask me how we even get onto these subjects in the first place. But, of course, we had to google it to find out who was right. So in case you needed a little zoology 101 in your life, I will share our newfound knowledge of the animal kingdom.

Let me begin by saying that I totally knew what an anteater looked like:
Aren't they the sketchiest creatures? 
I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.

 But anyway. I was thoroughly convinced that an aardvark looked like this:
Turns out, that guy is an armadillo!

And an aardvark is a different animal altogether! Check him out:
Who knew, right?! 

So thanks, Google and Daniel, for teaching me something new and making me laugh tonight. I hope you did too!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...