Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thank you.

Dear D,

Thank you for texting me in the middle of the day just to see how I'm doing.

Thank you for choosing to go to the store with me instead of watching your basketball game.

Thank you for always supporting me in everything, even if I'm being a little irrational.

Thank you for working so hard at your job so that I can go to school.

Thank you for always getting me extra blankets when I'm 'too cold' to get them myself.

Thank you for giving me the wisest advice.

Thank you for laughing with me every single day.

Thank you for always being the first to apologize.

Thank you for hugs.

Thank you for kisses.

Thank you for loving me exactly the right way.


D, you're the perfect husband. Thanks for being all I ever dreamed of.

I love you.

Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...