As many of you know, I am getting my degree in Elementary Education. In just a few short weeks, I will start one of the biggest adventures of my life - student teaching. When I get into the classroom, I want to be a really, really good teacher. But in order to do that, I'm going to need a little bit of help. This is where you come in.
I was wondering if you'd take a minute to tell me some of your favorite things about elementary school, or school in general.
(Pretty, pretty please with sugar on top?)
In case you need a few ideas, you could tell me:
- Who was your favorite teacher, and why?
- What were some of the most fun assignments, activities, and projects that you did?
- Did you go on any awesome field trips?
- What things about elementary school were the most memorable?
- What systems did your teachers use to manage classroom behavior? Did they work?
- Were there any things about school or your teachers that you didn't like?
- If you have kids in school, what do you think makes a good teacher for your kids?
- Any other advice? I'd love to hear it :) See if your spouse, friends, or kids have any ideas, too!
I'd love it if you could write down some of your thoughts and send them my way. You can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or just leave a comment below. I'm so excited to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much for your help.