Monday, May 2, 2011

News!

Did you all watch the news last night?!

c r a z y !

D and I were pretty much glued to the TV for the majority of the evening.

And guess what?

Today I got some exciting news of my own! Although my news isn't quite as historic as the news we heard last night...

...I found out today what grade I'll be student teaching!

What's that?

Would you like to hear?!

Okay, okay! I'll tell you.


.

.

.

.


***DRUMROLL***

 .

.

.

.




That's right, folks! I'll be student teaching in a 6th grade class at Millcreek Elementary. I love my site teacher already. I'm still kind of freaking out about the whole actually-teaching-your-own-class thing, but I'm super excited at the same time. It's going to be one heck of a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...