Saturday, May 28, 2011

happy things this weekend.

Want to know what's making us happy this weekend?

Lunch at Zupas with this gorgeous gal.

Dinner with my handsome husband at Biaggi's.

Drooling over Seeing Vin Diesel and Paul Walker in Fast Five (a great show if you like action movies as much as we do).

These new TOMS.

D playing me songs on the guitar while I get ready in the morning.

Discovering a blender we never knew we had while re-organizing the kitchen.

Making shakes and smoothies with said blender every single night.

This photograph.

My first Jimmy John's experience - can someone please tell me how they make their sandwiches so fast?

Getting all excited to make s'mores up the canyon...until we saw the rain.

That last one is on the happy list because we got to go to dinner with these two instead.

And now we're on our way to play a serious game of Rock Band with this handsome pair.


Can you believe this is my little brother Steven? I still can't get over how old he is. He graduates this year, and he's got this gorgeous girlfriend named Heather. And don't even get me started on how he'll be mission-age next year. It all goes by way too fast.

So what's on your happy list this week?

note: I shamelessly stole pictures from Facebook and Google for this post. We're just too lazy to take our camera anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...