Wednesday, May 25, 2011

etsy favorites.

These are some of the lovely things that are currently living on my Etsy favorites list. Don't you think they're just begging to live in my apartment instead?

Wearing this would make me happy no matter how rainy it was.

This print describes our life a little too perfectly.

This may or may not be the cutest teapot ever.

What's that? You want to come live on my sofa? I think that could be arranged.

This would look so great in a wall photo collage.

Cute and educational! Right up my alley.

I kind of have a thing for wreaths. Just ask D.

I've been loving maps lately. We may need to invest in a globe.

So there you have it, folks. My Etsy favorites. I could waste an awful lot of time on that website, couldn't you? What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...