Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One Year.


August 16, 2011

Dear Daniel,

I can hardly believe this day is here! Happy anniversary sweetheart!! It's crazy to think that an entire year has passed since our perfect wedding day last August. We've been married for a year! When we first got married, I always thought that a year would be such a huge milestone, and it definitely is. We've experienced so much together already, and I wouldn't change a thing. Being sealed to you has been the greatest blessing. You make me want to be a better person every day. You are always so supportive of me and my endeavors, and I'm so grateful for that. Thank you for being so patient, loving, and kind. Thank you for being worthy to take me to the temple, for honoring your priesthood, and for helping us put the gospel first in our lives. Thank you for the wise, calming spirit you bring into our marriage. Thank you for being so honest and hardworking. Thank you for your sense of humor and for laughing with me all the time. Most of all, thank you for loving me every single day and for making me so, so happy. There is no one I'd rather go through life with than you. Happy one year anniversary, Daniel! I love you so much. I can't wait to see what the next years have in store for us!

Love always and forever,

Mandy



p.s. Coincidence that the wedding album we ordered four months ago just happened to arrive on this very day? I think not ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...