Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teacher gift and first two days.

So...I've officially started student teaching! The first two days have been amazing. Mrs. H has let me teach a lot, which has been so much more fun than sitting at my desk and watching. I can't believe how much I love my class already. I can only imagine how it will feel at the end of the year. 

Also, I have to show you the cutest, sweetest thing ever:


Can you believe my sister-in-law made that for me?! I'm dying. She dropped off that cute vase with gorgeous sunflowers yesterday to wish me luck with my student teaching. It makes me so happy every time I see it on my desk :) And guess what? She even posted about how she made it on her blog, so you must got check it out. She might be the most creative person ever.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...