Thursday, August 4, 2011

life, according to the camera phone.

It's been a busy week for M and D! Here's what we've been up to, according to my camera phone.

[1] - Thrifting adventures with my siblings. Check out these canisters I found!

[2] - Grocery shopping so late at night that the wolves are out at Smith's Marketplace.

[3] - A few too many final projects. I went through 3 glue sticks in one day!

[4] - Taking care of Blackjack the bunny rabbit while my family was out of town. We also may have borrowed some cable and laundry services while we were checking on her ;).
p.s. You know you need a vacation when you've taken care of people's pets while they are out of town more times than you have gone out of town yourself.

[5] - Relaxing with our herbal red apple tea after running at Sugarhouse Park.

Not pictured:
[6] - Seeing Crazy Stupid Love for girl's night. I think we'd all recommend it if you're looking for a good movie, but I don't think we'd recommend sitting on the front row.

[7] - Daniel getting pulled over while he was driving home from the cabin with his friends. They got out of a ticket (hooray!) but they did have to explain that all the open bottles in their car were IBC root beers - not actual beers.

[8] - Me being angry at Best Buy's car audio department. If you need car audio work done, I'd go somewhere else and save yourself the trouble.

[9] - Catching up with Lauren over Shark Week. Love that girl so, so much.

[10] - Realizing that my brother Steven looks a lot like Ryan Gosling. Oh wait, that can be pictured:

RYAN GOSLING:

STEVEN:

TWINS!!! Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this. Because I'm pretty much dying about it.

P.S. Don't forget to send me your favorite memories/activities from elementary school! And a big thanks to everyone who already has - it helps so much! You've sent some great ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man.. oh MEN! They look so much alike it's kind of creepy. So now here's my question, are you attracted to Ryan Gosling? Is that attraction awkward? Haha. Love you, Crazy Loon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...