It's been a busy week for M and D! Here's what we've been up to, according to my camera phone.
 - Thrifting adventures with my siblings. Check out these canisters I found!
 - Grocery shopping so late at night that the wolves are out at Smith's Marketplace.
 - A few too many final projects. I went through 3 glue sticks in one day!
 - Taking care of Blackjack the bunny rabbit while my family was out of town. We also may have borrowed some cable and laundry services while we were checking on her ;).
p.s. You know you need a vacation when you've taken care of people's pets while they are out of town more times than you have gone out of town yourself.
 - Relaxing with our herbal red apple tea after running at Sugarhouse Park.
 - Seeing Crazy Stupid Love for girl's night. I think we'd all recommend it if you're looking for a good movie, but I don't think we'd recommend sitting on the front row.
 - Daniel getting pulled over while he was driving home from the cabin with his friends. They got out of a ticket (hooray!) but they did have to explain that all the open bottles in their car were IBC root beers - not actual beers.
 - Me being angry at Best Buy's car audio department. If you need car audio work done, I'd go somewhere else and save yourself the trouble.
 - Catching up with Lauren over Shark Week. Love that girl so, so much.
 - Realizing that my brother Steven looks a lot like Ryan Gosling. Oh wait, that can be pictured:
TWINS!!! Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this. Because I'm pretty much dying about it.
P.S. Don't forget to send me your favorite memories/activities from elementary school! And a big thanks to everyone who already has - it helps so much! You've sent some great ideas!