Sunday, August 7, 2011

wedding week

This week, we're reminiscing about our wedding. We're getting pretty excited to celebrate our one-year anniversary coming up on the 16th! Looking back, I can't believe we've been married for a whole year. Where has the time gone? Sometimes it seems like just yesterday we were looking at rings, making plans, and taking pictures in our wedding attire. Other times, it seems like we've been married forever. I can't imagine life without daniel. He's my very best friend.

In light of our upcoming anniversary, I thought I might make this week "wedding week" on the blog. Throughout the week, I'll post about some of the details of our wedding, and include some tidbits that you might not know about how it all came together. You can follow along if you'd like!

up first: Our engagement story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...