Sunday, July 24, 2011

Utah's Hogle Zoo

It's so cool that we Utahns have such an awesome zoo right in our own backyard! I don't think I appreciate it as much as I should. So this past Saturday, D and I decided to channel our inner child and spend the day at The Hogle Zoo together.


We saw some super cool animals...












And we even saw a real-live armadillo! 
You might remember our fascination with armadillos from this post.
(And by the way, these guys are a lot smaller than I thought. They're only about the size of a house cat!)
We were also pretty happy that "Zoorassic Park" was still going on while we were there. In case you didn't know, I'm kind of a fan of all things dinosaur.
Me and my new friend T-Rex.
 This dino spit water all over the children.

We also measured up with some gorillas... 

ate at the Beastro...

and learned what to do in case we get attacked by a cougar.
We were definitely the only adults there that didn't have any children. 
But you know what?
I felt just fine about it.

What are your favorite animals to see at the zoo?

1 comment:

  1. I sure love everything about this post. Such a fun day!!! Love you two!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...