Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 4th photographers.

xaBp9S on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

We had so much fun on the 4th of July at the Sugarhouse Fireworks. We got invited to sit with Sam & Jessica, and Emily from D's side of the family. They ordered some divine pizza from The Pie, and we all had a great time. Especially my nephews!


This is my nephew Tate and his cute Mom Jessica. He's four years old. He's also, apparently, a budding photographer! He saw us taking pictures at the fireworks, and he decided he wanted to try it out. We gave him one of our cameras for the night, and this is what happened:




I'm not kidding you - Tate took every single one of these pictures. He actually took a lot more of them, but I deemed several unflattering and decided not to post them. I think the best part of the night was when Tate was looking over his pictures, and he said "Mandy, you have got to post these on the blog!" It was the funniest thing ever!

So here they are, Tate! I love your pictures, and you!

Daniel and I also took some pictures of the fourth, so I figured I'd post those on here as well.

 Are those pictures not precious? I'm melting!



All in all, a wonderful Fourth of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...