Saturday, February 5, 2011

Steeler Nation.

so...the superbowl is tomorrow...


and in case you didn't know

Daniel is a die-hard Steelers fan.

growing up in Pittsburgh with his family might have had something to do with that.

so get out your Terrible Towels



and put on all your Steelers gear



because the Steelers winning the superbowl would be the best birthday present ever for my husband!

As for me, I'll be making a variety of game-day dips, and making my usual comments about how this player looks like Lil Wayne, or how that guy carrying the football should run around the pile of players instead of going right through them like they always do. 


But I have a confession for you. Are you ready?

....I kind of don't mind watching football. There, I said it!!

It's true. The Sorensens have made a Steelers fan out of me.


That is not me, but I will be rooting for our boys this Sunday at 4:00!

STEELER NATION.

p.s. Daniel was really upset that I didn't put this on here.

apparently this guy has "the coolest beard ever."



But I swear, D...if you ever grow one of these...I WILL NOT KISS YOUR FACE.

Love,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...