Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dear D,



Dear D,

I cannot believe it has already been 6 months since this perfect day on August 16th, 2010. We've already been married for half a year!! Can you believe it?! It seems like just yesterday we were walking out of the temple doors together, hand-in-hand as a brand-new married couple. Time has gone by so fast! We have had so much fun together already. Marriage is wonderful, and my decision to marry you is, without question, the best decision I have ever made. I love you more and more each day, Daniel. I feel like I can get through anything with you by my side. I'm excited to see what eternity has in store for us. I love you!!

Love,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...