1. I talk extremely quickly. To the point that a lot of people probably can't understand a word I'm saying.
2. I can eat an unlimited amount of popcorn. And I am being completely serious. It's a problem.
3. Due to my crazy schedule, I eat pretty much all my meals in the car on a given day. Breakfast is usually a mug of cereal and milk, and lunch/dinner is a variety of granola bars, animal crackers, and fruit snacks with the occasional addition applesauce or string cheese. I have perfected the art of driving with my knee.
4. I love everything about dinosaurs, fossils, paleontology, and archaeology. While taking the "World of Dinosaurs" class at the U, I even did an internship at the Museum of Natural History where I got to prepare fossils! I wore a white lab coat and it was awesome.
5. I don't like chick flicks. I'd much prefer a good mind-bender or an action movie. Or even a documentary.
6. I'm a sucker for all types of puzzles. I love crosswords, sudoku, riddles, etc. I'm pretty good at them too.
7. I am pretty much always cold. Even if it's 90 degrees outside. I've been told on multiple occasions by a man who shall remain nameless *cough*daniel*cough* that I simply don't produce my own body heat. I've also been called cold-blooded and, my personal favorite, solar-powered.
8. My biggest pet peeve EVER is when people call your name to ask you a question and you respond, but then they don't say anything. Example: someone calls me from the other room and says "Mandy!"and I answer "Yes?" ............................... and then they say nothing. So you call again: "What?!"................... and silence. UM, excuse me!! I just dropped absolutely everything I was doing to talk to you because you called me, and then you don't have the decency to respond after I answered you?! YOU were the one who initiated contact in the first place! And it was like 2 seconds ago, so how could you possibly have gotten too busy to talk to me in 2 seconds?!? Now I am left hanging here, totally distracted, and still thinking about what it was that you were going to tell me. Good gracious!
9. I have never traveled out of the country, but I am dying to see the world!
10. I don't like to be home alone because I get so bored and lonely! I'm super social and I need to have somebody to talk to or else I go crazy.
Sorry about the rant on #8, but isn't that so annoying? I just barely figured it out last night. I rank that one even higher on my hate-list than people leaving extra time on the microwave. Which is a big deal, for me. Just sayin'.