Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Love!

just wanted to say a quick  happy birthday to the greatest husband ever!

And since Daniel is turning the big 2-4 today, I thought I'd list 24 reasons why I think he's so great.


1. he plays the guitar, and it makes me melt.
2. he is extremely patient.
3. he never, ever speaks badly of others, and calls me out on it when I do.
4. he is wonderful with the Sunbeams, and is totally the favorite uncle to his nephews.
5. he is unfailingly honest.
6. he always admits he's wrong...even when he's not.
7. he is extremely intelligent.
8. he is one of the hardest working people i know.
9. he can cure my headaches. for real.
10. he makes me laugh every single day.
11. he's always up for an adventure.
12. he's my favorite shopping buddy because he always picks out better clothes for me than i do.
13. he makes me want to be a better person.
14. he served a mission. and was the president of an lds fraternity.
15. he always looks at a situation from the other's point of view before considering his own.
16. he listens to all my stories, even if it's the third (or fourth or fifth...) time he's heard them.
17. he loves me for who i am.
18. he is a strong member of the church, and takes his responsibilities seriously.
19. he is a darn good cook.
20. he never gave up on me in the beginning when i wasn't so sure about dating him. i'm so grateful for that.
21. he has the most wonderful family.
22. he is tall, dark, and oh-so-handsome.
23. he gives the most comforting hugs, and the sweetest kisses.
24. he took me to the temple on august 16th, 2010.

...i could go on forever.

You're perfect for me, D. I can't imagine life without you. I love you more and more each day.

I hope you have the best birthday ever!

Love, 

M











2 comments:

  1. Tell Daniel to have a Happy Bday from me! I hope we'll all be seeing each other very soon (at Tyson's Homecoming). Love you guysies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute it's ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...