Tuesday, November 23, 2010

blizzard?







Just wanted to let you all know that D and I survived the "blizzard" that hit SLC last night. It may have been just a little over-hyped, but I've never loved snow so much in my life! We both got off of work early, and all of our classes at the U got cancelled. I was beyond excited. They told everyone to stay inside because of the storm but we went shopping anyway. We might have also done a few donuts in the parking lot. Just sayin'.



p.s. if you're feeling bummed about winter, I may have discovered a cure:

Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
I'm serious. Go get some. Now.
(the caramel flavor is also recommended).

2 comments:

  1. Um...photo of feet. WHERE ARE YOUR SOCKS!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Emma, I have a confession. I don't wear socks with my Ugg slipper shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...