Saturday, February 15, 2014

Oh, blogging.

Oh, blogging.

It seems I simply don't have time for you these days! And what a shame. I love reading back to when I posted more consistently and remembering some of the adventures we went on. I have always intended this place to be a journal of sorts, but there are sure a lot of blank pages from the last year or so of our lives. Luckily, Instagram has helped me preserve a few snapshots from some fun and important events that the blog missed out on. But it's not the same.

So, in an effort to fill some of these blank journal pages, I'm going to post some adventures we've had since I last posted (in JULY!?) that I want recorded. Prepare for a major flashback, people! This is going to take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...