Saturday, February 15, 2014

24th of July Weekend

Date: July 24th-ish, 2013

We had a super fun 24th of July weekend! It was spent mostly hanging out with family, lighting off fireworks, and generally having a fabulous time.

We definitely took advantage of the newly-declared legality of aerial fireworks.
 Daniel riding his bike......
 I made my very first batch of homemade raspberry jam! I used fresh raspberries picked from my Grandparents' garden, and it was delicious.
 We also finally got a mirror to put above the sofa! We've since changed up the arrangement of our front room a little bit, and finally gotten covers for our wing chairs. It's always a work in progress over here.
Hooray for holiday weekends! I love it when Daniel is off of work/school in the summer so we can hang out all day. Hope your weekend was awesome as well!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...