Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A to Z of M and D

This lovely little set of questions has been floating around the blogosphere as of late. There are 26 questions, each starting with the next letter of the alphabet. Fun idea! I answered the questions myself, and then I asked Daniel to answer them too. So here you have it: "The A to Z of M and D." Pretty catchy, no?

{M}
Age: 21
Bed Size: Queen
Chore that you hate: DISHES!!!!
Dogs: Allergic :(
Essential start to your day: Cereal
Favorite color: Orange
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'5"
Instruments you play: Kind of the piano.
Job title: Tutor/Student/Student Teacher
Kids: None
Live: Salt Lake City, UT
Mother’s Maden Name: Peterson
Nicknames: Mandy, M, Mandel, Dandel, Manders, MJ
Overnight hospital stays: None! Lucky me!
Pet peeves: Rudeness
Quote from a movie or tv show: "In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun." - Mary Poppins
Righty or Lefty: Right
Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister
Time you wake up: 6 am *gag*
Underwear: What about it, exactly?
Vegetable you hate: Peas, except I eat them anyway
What makes you run late: Everything. Waking up late, leaving things until the last minute, my hair, or my husband...
X-Rays You’ve Had: Arm, chest, neck, teeth.
Yummy food you make: I make a darn good panini! In fact, I thought I invented it.
Zoo Animal: Hippopotamus!

{D}
Age: 24
Bed Size: Queen
Chores that you hate: Cleaning toilets
Dogs: Golden retriever
Essential start to your day: A bottle of water
Favorite color: Blue
Gold or Silver: Gold
Height: 6'5"
Instruments you play: Guitar, and piano (sort of)
Job title: Data Analyst/Student
Kids: None
Live: Salt Lake City, UT
Mother’s Maden Name: Matsen
Nicknames: Dan, D, Dan the Man, D-Day, Sor, Sor-daddy, DLove, Danny Boy, Danny, Danielson
Overnight hospital stays: None
Pet peeves: Misunderstanding
Quote from a movie or tv show: "If you're good at something, never do it for free." - Joker (Dark Knight)
Righty or Lefty: Both. I write with my right, and play sports with my left. Except basketball and bowling.
Siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters
Time you wake up: 6:00 AM
Underwear: Yes.
Vegetable you hate: Where should I begin? Asparagus, artichokes, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, green beans, beets, zucchini, and squash.
What makes you run late: My wife and her hair.
X-Rays You’ve Had: Head, knee, ankle, wrist and teeth. 
Yummy food you make: Grilled chicken
Zoo Animal: Penguin

What are your A-Z answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...