I'm way behind on blogging, but here are a few thoughts for your Thursday just to let you know I'm still alive over here.
1. This post I wrote a few semesters ago is so relevant to my life right now. I think look like that walking around campus, and the seatbelt thing happens every day.
2. Speaking of campus, I've realized I definitely prefer night classes.
3. Water balloon volleyball with my 6th graders this week was the most fun ever.
4. I am so grateful for my mom this week. She is so good to me.
5. Daniel left town for a week to go elk hunting, and I pretty much don't know what to do with myself.
6. Speaking of elk hunting, you do not want to know how they get the giant elk back to the truck after they shoot it. That is the last time I listen in on conversations between Daniel and his father.
7. Kimi and I are going to the Spa tomorrow! Hooray!
8. My apartment is a general disaster right now.
9. I just got off the phone with Lauren, and she is probably the most adorable person ever.
10. Lots of people think home cold remedies are sketchy, but I am a total believer! This worked for me the past three times I've had a cold, including this week: Drink TONS of liquids (especially water and drinks with vitamin C), eat vitamin C tablets, eat everything you can get your hands on that also contains vitamin C, and actually go to bed early. My colds are much less severe, and they go away in like three days. No lie!