Friday, April 22, 2011

One excited aunt over here!

I just have to take a minute here and brag about my brand-new nephew...

Liam John Sorensen 


Is he not the cutest?! I'm dying!

Baby Liam was born yesterday afternoon to my brother- and sister-in-law Sam and Jessica. He weighed in at 9 lbs. 5 oz. and was 21.5 inches long. And might I just add that Jessica delivered him without an epidural! She's a total rockstar, right? And I'm super jealous of their cute name choice!

I won't steal all their thunder, though. All the exciting details of Liam's very first birthday are on their blog!

We are so happy for Sam and Jess, and their little family. 
(And we're pretty excited for us, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...