Friday, April 15, 2011

I Wish and I'm Thankful



I wish this semester were already over.
I'm thankful for the weekend so I can finally catch up.

I wish the dishes would do themselves.
I'm thankful that I have a dishwasher.

I wish I knew what grade I was going to be student teaching.
I'm thankful that the school I was assigned is close to my apartment.

I wish this week were spring break all over again.
I'm thankful that it's spring break for my tutor students.

I wish I were able to spend more time with my girlfriends.
I'm thankful that I got to see some of them last weekend.

I wish the weather were warmer.
I'm thankful that it didn't rain or snow today.

1 comment:

  1. I know that girl! Running On Happiness, right? She joined the church when I was in the ward mission in my old singles ward in Arizona and i taught her some of the new member discussions. crazy! She is gorgeous and such a doll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...