Saturday, April 2, 2011

love and hate.


These are some things I've been loving lately:

1.  Watching this all weekend
2.  The warmer weather as of late
3.  Kind friends who bring you Chinese take-out because they heard you're sick
4.  Sweet family members that are always there for you
5.  This fabulous guy I married, who takes such good care of me
6.  And that it's been exactly one year since he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

And some things that I haven't been loving:

1.  Waiting for midterm scores
2.  Trying to learn how to coupon (and failing sometimes)
3.  Being more sick that I've been in quite some time

Making lists like these always reminds me that I have a lot more to be thankful for than I have to complain about. Life is really good.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...