Sunday, June 17, 2012

C A L I F O R N I A

Here are a handful photos from our trip to Newport Beach!
the boys in the back  //  California cacti
double glasses situation  //  sleeping over in Vegas
lifeguard tower at night  //  watching the sunset
a night at the beach // watching the pelicans "synchro-dive"
 celebrating graduation at Disneyland  //  park hopper ticket
matching outfits  //  first of many Disney churros     
beach hair  //  Newport Beach
 In - n - Out  //  friends reunited
starfish and anemone  //  beach day
late night Seaside Donuts run  //  fresh glazed donut holes
laying out on the beach  //  gorgeous sunset
husband and wife  //  our cute beach house

Needless to say, we had an absolute blast in Newport! We relaxed on the beach, had the best time at Disneyland, ate amazing food, and spent time with wonderful people. We had lots of adventures, and I can't wait to go back! 

I wish we could have stayed forever.

...


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that us matching is my favorite ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I want my real house to look like your beach house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...