Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to D!

February 5, 2012

Dear Daniel,

Happy 25th birthday, sweetheart! Can you believe you're already 25? This age is a milestone for a few reasons: 1. You can now officially rent a car (without all those crazy fees), 2. Your car insurance rates go down (yay!), and 3. You're a quarter of a century old! Yipes. I've had a great time celebrating your special day with you all weekend. Being with you makes me happier than anything else. Thanks for all the little things you do that make me smile every day. Thank you for making me laugh, for working so hard, and for helping me to be a better person. You've always been my better half. Happy birthday Daniel! I love you so much. I'm so very glad you were born :)

Love always,

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...