Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fish & Chips

On our Monday off, Daniel and I went on a little lunch date to Summerhays' Fish and Chips. It's a cute little restaurant in Holladay near our apartment. When I was growing up, it was called Neil's Fish and Chips. It's one of my dad's favorite places, and he used to suggest it all the time when we were kids. It's only now that I'm an adult that I appreciate my dad's fabulous taste in restaurants. We both ordered the halibut and chips, and I have to say, it really hit the spot. The fun atmosphere made it feel like we were on vacation, even though we were only five minutes from home.

What are your favorite places to go on dates? We love suggestions!


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...