Friday, November 28, 2014

a thankful list

Just wanted to stop by at the end of this beautiful Thanksgiving Day and share a few things I'm grateful for. Some are silly, and some are serious. Either way, it's hard to count them all!

1. Daniel
2. Friends that are family and family that are friends
3. Being raised in the Gospel
4. Temple covenants
5. Our apartment
6. Cars
7. Careers that pay for our needs
8. Being able to afford many of our wants
9. Dry shampoo
10. Cable TV (especially the Nat Geo WILD channel)
11. My iPhone, which survived an underwater adventure this week
12. Food. Yummy, yummy food.
13. Boots & leggings weather
14. Holidays
15. Modern medicine
16. Good books
17. My laptop
18. My good health, both physical and mental
19. Freedom
20. Technology (most days)
21. Our comfy bed
22. Design blogs
23. My college education
24. Prayer, and answers to prayers
25. Laughter
26. Animals
27. Kind strangers
28. The Atonement
29. Parties
30. Shopping
31. Close relationships with parents, siblings, and in-laws
32. My strong, happy, loving marriage
33. My new pink zip-up jacket
34. Warm coats
35. Missionaries
36. Inspired leaders
37. Good examples
38. Beautiful art and design
39. Cute clothes
40. Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes
41. Kneaders soup & sandwiches
42. The Scriptures
43. Kate Spade bags
44. Cozy blankets
45. Being able to sleep well
46. Beaches
47. Vacations
48. Cabins
49. Warm weather & sunshine
50. Good-smelling candles

...and so much more. Those are just off the top of my head, but 50 seemed like a logical place to start. 

Also, my wonderful mother-in-law recently shared a quote with us. It said: "What if you woke up tomorrow with only the blessings you thanked God for today?" That really made me think of all the things the Lord has provided for me in my life. It also made my nightly prayers a little bit longer!

I hope your Thanksgiving was the happiest one yet! 

...

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...