Sunday, August 2, 2015

22 weeks!



Just a quick update for 22 weeks.

How far along? 22 weeks
Baby is the size of: A papaya
Total weight gain/loss: 9ish lbs
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Still just fine. I fall asleep super quickly – it’s the staying comfortable throughout the night and getting up to go to the bathroom part. Still in love with my bump nest pillow.
Best moment this week: Going shopping with my mom and sister for baby things!!
Cravings: All things sweet. I get embarrassingly excited to eat a bowl of cereal in the morning. I also have been craving shakes, like the ones you get from iceberg or dairy queen or shivers. The vanilla ones with candy pieces in them. I haven’t given in to that one yet, though. Perhaps today…
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing.
Miss anything? Being able to eat as much as I want! I’ll still be hungry, but I know if I eat more I won’t be able to breathe with all the other stuff in there. So I just try to eat small things all day.
Have you started to show yet? Yes. The bump is getting so much bigger!! I look unmistakably pregnant at this point.
Gender: A small gentleman
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Maternity clothes? Yep, but most of my shirts still fit.
Movement: Yep! Often and strong.
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out? In.

Looking forward to: Meeting baby!! Haha. Oh man. I've got a long way to go.

It was a great week! Some highlights included going to Park City this weekend for a super fun girl's night. Thanks to Marianne for letting us stay over at her family condo! I even squeezed myself into a swimsuit and took the bump swimming. Great times. We also discovered that baby is super sneaky, and will do great strong kicks right up until the moment I try to get someone to feel them from the outside! Then, he promptly stops. I also loved going shopping with my mom and Allison at a few baby stores this week. We bought baby boy some fly outfits (including a tiny Jurassic Park tee) but the crowning jewel was the baby bear suit we found. It looks just like this one:
DYING!!!

also, for documentation purposes...
the bump from every angle!




^^ This last one!! ^^ 
What?! Where did that come from? Hello legit baby bump!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...