Sunday, August 31, 2014

As of Late

A few tidbits of what we've been up to as of late...

D and I took a weekend trip up to the cabin - just the two of us. 


Kiki and I took millions of pictures at John's Significant Sig award dinner.



I painted a handful of signs for our 5th grade State Fair! It was a smashing success.


Daniel and his brothers each ate their OWN 42 oz. porterhouse steaks at Spencer's. The waiter said they were made to share, but he clearly hadn't met the Sorensen men...



Fun was had by all at Daniel's Grandma Susu's 80th birthday bash! A yummy dinner and fun talent show at the Joseph Smith Memorial building made for a great party.







No matter what we're doing, I'm so grateful I get to spend my time with this handsome man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...