Saturday, January 26, 2013

Makeover.

I gave the blog a little makeover today, and I'm really happy with how it turned out! It was high time to update our little corner of the Internet. And I guess I was in the makeover spirit, because I also got a little makeover of my own today! Although, instead of switching up some HTML code, mine was in the form of a haircut/color and some brand-new bangs.


What do you think? Daniel loves them - but he says that about pretty much every hair adventure I embark on. Either he's ridiculously supportive, or he has learned by now that telling a woman you don't like her hair is like throwing a match in a tank of gasoline. Either way, he's one fabulous guy. And I'm lucky to have him. Happy Saturday!

P.S. Some things in our apartment also got a little makeover recently - I will share ASAP!

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...