Tuesday, September 11, 2012

we will never forget.



Today, I'm taking a minute to remember the heroes and the victims of the September 11th tragedy. I can't believe it's already been 11 years since one of the most humbling, saddening events in our nation's history. It's even stranger to think that none of my 4th or 5th graders remember the events of that day. Only a few were even alive.

I am so grateful to live in such a strong, resilient country. I am grateful for the freedoms we enjoy, and the brave men and women who keep those freedoms safe. Especially my father-in-law, who is currently serving our country in Afghanistan. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

We will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...