Tuesday, November 22, 2011

a dinner date.

This past weekend, D and I went on a fun little date to one of my favorite restaurants, The Dodo. Have you eaten there? We think it's wonderful. It's the perfect mix of casual and upscale, plus, the food is to die for.

 




One of my favorite things to get there for dessert is the Toll House Pie. It's basically a pie that tastes just like a chocolate chip cookie served warm with vanilla ice cream on top. It's little a slice of heaven. However, we ended up skipping the Toll House Pie in favor of another treat that we've never seen on their menu before - The Butterfinger Cheesecake. Oh. My. Gosh. Will you believe me when I say that the entire table of people next to us got up to see what we ordered when they saw our reaction? Will you also appreciate that a lady from that table offered to take a picture of us with the pie? It's all true. I have photo evidence to prove it.


Told you.

And the pie was one of the best things we've ever eaten. So if you're in need of a tasty meal in the SLC area, head over to The Dodo. We highly recommend it :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...