Monday, March 14, 2011

skip 07, on to 08

So number 07 of this little thing wanted me to take a picture of my bedroom.
Um, that's weird. SKIP!

On to 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
You never get to see the "behind the scenes" shots of anyone's wedding photos, but I'm pretty sure they're the best ones. Take this photo for example. This is the one where Daniel almost dropped me on the ground while our photographer was trying to get the "swinging around" shot. D's face says it all. I'm not sure I knew I was having a near-death experience judging by my smile. Or maybe it was just pasted on. Either way, this photo never fails to make me laugh.

Totally worth the cute shot we got out of it.

And while we're on the subject of funny pictures, please love this with me.
So funny because it's so true!! And it's how I've been feeling about cooking lately (sorry, D).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...