Saturday, August 13, 2011

wedding week: the festivities

the festivities.
Luncheon: The Lion House

Reception: Red Butte Garden
When we went out hunting for reception venues, I fell in love with Red Butte right away. It was exactly the kind of magical summer atmosphere I had in mind for our wedding. It also may have helped that a beautiful butterfly landed right on my hand while we were there.

Here are some of our favorite photos from the reception:




















tidbits
Another tidbit that is more like a story. I think this happens to pretty much all couples, but we ended up not having time to eat much during the reception. So, when we stopped at my house to grab a few things after we left, I told Daniel to grab a little bag of Honey Nut Cheerios for us to snack on. When we got back out to the car and started driving, I asked Daniel for some of the Cheerios. He reached into his bag and pulled out a gallon-size ziplock bag full to the top with Honey Nut Cheerios. He had taken the entire box of of cereal and poured it into the bag! Hungry, much? Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...