Monday, June 6, 2011

Top 5 things on my mind tonight.

1. We threw a bachelorette party for the lovely Mel Nash this weekend, and it was beyond epic. We ate treats, exchanged racy gifts, and had conversations that will never leave my living room. It was a good old fashioned sleepover (minus the sleeping part.) I even made a breakfast casserole, you guys. What a great group of girl friends I have.

2. A sunbeam told me something very wise on Sunday that I keep thinking about. We were talking about Faith in sharing time and he tapped me on the shoulder and whispered "I have that. All the good guys have it."

3. I have tried so hard to do school this week, and it's the last thing on my radar. In fact, I'm supposed to be doing an assignment right now. Pretty sure I just diagnosed myself with ADD.

4. Most random car trouble to date occurred this evening - D's car keys got stuck in the ignition of his car and wouldn't come out. Oh, and did I mention the car was still running? It wouldn't turn off. I'm not even kidding. I was very disappointed because Google pretty much failed us in our time of greatest need. However, we can always count on John Lawrence to come up with something. Thanks J, for rescuing us. (And no, we didn't get they keys out. They did some dangerous-sounding engine maneuver and shut the car off that way.)

5. I love my husband more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...